[UA+XR+HQ] Russia-Ukraine-Moldova Relay Event
Dear Pilots and ATC
Russian Federation and Kazakhstan together with Ukraine division are happy to present something unusual and unique - Relay event!
3 countries, 3 airports, 2 airbridges and lots of fun!
Everyone should start in Moscow with a flight to Kyiv. And after a short stop there - to depart to the final destination - Chisinau.
Event Date: Sunday, 2nd of June 2019
Event Time: 1500z - 1900z
Event Type: Relay event
Airports involved: UUDD=>UKBB=>LUKK
For the convenience of both pilots and ATC we would request pilots to depart and arrive from/to airports in following time frames:
UUDD: from 15:00z till 16:30z
UKBB: from 16:00z till 18:00z
LUKK: from 17:00z till 19:00z
UUDD-UKBB: DK SUG3D SUGIR B901 BANIP R22 PIMEN N181 NEMIP
UKBB-LUKK: SULUM W641 LAVDA Z888 MURKA
- To fly the following sequence: UUDD-UKBB and then UKBB-LUKK. This is mandatory to receive the IVAO RELAY AWARD.
- Plan at least 30 minutes to stay on the ground in UKBB for preparing the second leg and be ready to expect delays.
- To use the same callsign for both legs to avoid problems with IVAO Relay award reports (you can disconnect between 2 legs)
- Make sure you have up to date AIRAC!
- Be prepared - have access to charts.
- Note the SID altitude restrictions and STAR speed restrictions.
- Be ready - you may be asked to enter holds, fly headings and speeds.
- Remember - Aviate, Navigate, Communicate.
- Maintain radio etiquette.